Wednesday 16 June 2010

Phantom's Toolbox - DOSBox

This video focuses on how to mount and run a game file in DOSBox. Please note that this is certainly NOT all that you can use DOSBox for, there's literally tons more it can be used for; I just happen to use it only to LP play DOS games. Get DOSBox here: www.dosbox.com Download Abandonware DOS games here: www.abandonia.com Yes, the Return of the Phantom LP is coming soon - probably after the Myst III: Exile LP, since I'll be focusing on some smaller games after that so I can take it easy for the most part before college starts up. And get this - the RotP LP is going to be a blind LP; I literally have not done anything more with the game than mount the file with DOSBox, set up the game, and previewed maybe three screens of the game in order to get a better idea of what I'm getting into. Expect it in the fall, but not after October - I'm saving October for a special Halloween LP... The background music is some random techno music I found; I actually don't know the name of it. I use it in one of my later Riven LP videos.

Author: ThePhantomSafetyPin
Link...

No comments: